Friday 21 March 2014

Craft Club Tarporley Cheshire Launch Day 7th April Just Soooo excited

Can't wait  till the 7th April and the launch of Craft Club, Tarporley , I know whats going to happen. Its going to be amazing. In support of my friend Elizabeth Buckley, I will also be donating 5% of any sales of kits,items from my Stampin' Up! shop www.stampandscraptips.stampinup.net .between now and the 8th to Ovacome - The Ovarian Cancer Support Network  Plus  between now and then if you donate to Ovacome (don't forget if you donate anonymously I won;t be able to give ou the prize if you win) on my giving page http://www.justgiving.com/Stampandscrap-ovacome you will receive a free drawer ticket  for every £1.00 you donate. The  lucky winner will receive a voucher to spend either on my kits , classes or online shop www,stampandscraptips.stampinup.net  for the same amount as the 5% donation  from sales to Ovacome.


Elizabeth you are an amazingly inspiring woman, who manages to run a business , deal with Chemo and be cheerful and a great lady.


Join the Craft Club, Tarporley  Group to get updates on how the donation total is going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment