Monday 9 June 2014

I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator even though I only joined to buy the Ink Pads, and at the moment you can join for £50 and you recieve upto £55 worth of products. I joined because I love Stampin' Up! products and wanted 20% off. I had no intention of running a business. 

Join "The Best Craft Club EVER!!!" for £50 and pick upto £55 worth of products and get 20% of your orders

Now I know a lot of you have joined the Create and Craft Club, Which is £20 with £10 back off your 1st order, and a 10% discount on orders for the next year.  

But I think of Stampin' Up! as the best craft club EVER , where you pay £50 to join  get upto £55 back (reduced joining price June 2014 only) or pay £99 and get £130 worth of products and 20% discount on your orders. I'd say it was a no brainer, plus if your friend loves what you use , you can make 20% on her orders. 

If you want to find out more or to join phone me on 01270 215625 or e mail me at stampandscrap@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment