Friday 22 August 2014

Play with Plastics class preview

Well all, hope you are all well. I have been preparing samples for my Play with plastics class, which I will be offering as a class in the near future. 



You will get to play with 2 forms of plastic. On their own and combined . You will take home 2 complete pendants and 3 embellishments and 2 buttons. Plus £20 worth of product. Class will cost £30.
I will be looking for a venue and date, but it will be in Northwich,
Tarporley or Crewe, in Cheshire in the UK (not America or Australia)

It will be all day class. If its held in Tarporley. Class cost will be £35 but will include a cooked lunch of pizza or pasta and venue has rooms available, If in Crewe or Nantwich you will have to bring your own lunch,

If you are interested in this class please e mail stampandscrap@mail.com with plastics class in the subject, and then I can e mail full details of date venue etc.

I will also be doing this class as a postal class, so if you want info on the postal class put in subject Plastics postal.

Or if you want both just put plastics all

Or you could join my newsletter and keep updated on my tutorials, classes and news
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampandscraptips/blog
click contact me in the interest drop down box click request newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment