Wednesday 9 July 2014

Playing with A Work of Art Stamp set

Today I have been playing with the "Work Of Art" Stamp set which I love. 


These Ship cards I thought would make a great card for a Man who is going through troubled times. I thought two of the stamps in the "Work Of Art" set coud be used for waves, the arty circle for a sun and one of the brush stokes makes a great cloud. I also used the new "Traveller" stamp set for the Ship which I think is going to be my goto Mens stamp set and one I can see myself using a lot in altered art projects and The You've got courage stamp is from |the "Something to Say" stamp set and I thought it went very well with the deco feel of these cards. Colours used Island Indigo ink, Lost Lagoon cardstock and Hello Honey Ink pad and Tangelo Twist (used to blend into the greeting plaque edges)





The 3 inch square canvas I stamped with the "Work Of Art" stamp set and Blackberry bliss and Tangelo twist And Basic Black ink pads , The greeting was punched with Artisan Label punch. The lovely little flowers were punched with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack flower punch ( which co-ordinates with "Something to Say" stamp set and Pictogram Punches Stamp set as well) I know they will both be heavily used in the near future. I coloured Medium Pearls with Blendabilities darkest Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzleberry pens.





I have also been playing with the shaving foam technique and decided to use some of the pieces for these little note pads using the Work Of Art Stamp set . The marbled one is obvious, but after making two pieces of marbled cardstock  I smoothed out the foam without reinking and made a sheet with that and got these horizontal patterns. Used Tangelo Twist cardstock and Lost lagoon ink on whisper white for the little itty bitty Accents punch pack flowers. Coloured rhinestoes with blendabilities

So thats what I've been up to if you want to buy any off the items mentioned you can find them at my shop
www.stampandscraptips.stampinup.net or you can ring me to order on 01270 215625

No comments:

Post a Comment